I am a daughter of an awesome mom, a DIL to the best Mother in law a girl could have, the wife of a great guy, a mom to two fabulous grown children, and a Mother in Law to my children's caring supportive spouses. But the best is I am "Cici" or "Cease", which is code for grandmother to my four adorable grandchildren. I love being a portrait photographer because everyday I get to go to "work". I love sharing my life and being able to capture yours.

If you were to look inside my head, you would see thousands of images from over the years coupled with thousands of thoughts that seem to surface daily. I am amazed about all the things there are to write about that present themselves to me.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall is for Families


Summer fades, and the autumn breezes start to reawaken our tired thoughts.  Labor day always excites me.  It’s time to turn our attention to so many things on the horizon; all of which I find exhilarating.  The back to school routines are a welcome relief to the unstructured schedules of summer.  Football games, carnivals, Halloween parties and preparations for Thanksgiving and the following holidays remind me that we are indeed a blessed nation.  All of these activities bring smiles to my face as I picture our friends and families gathering to celebrate.  However, I cannot help but be reminded of so many people that are not as fortunate as we in the Memorial area.  We have beautiful smiles and beautiful faces with which to share our smiles.  As we prepare our smiles for our holiday cards, I challenge you to think about how to make your smile go around the world.  Take a minute to peruse Operation Smile’s Website, operationsmile.org.  Every three minutes, a child is born with a cleft lip. This organization gives free surgeries for children and young adults born with cleft lips, cleft palates and other facial deformities.  It will tug at your heart to see the opportunities that lie in this one website alone.  As a member of the Professional Photographers of America, I have been moved to be a part of this charity.  This month, a portion of your session fee will be donated to help a child find their smile.  It will change their life and I hope change yours.  I would love to help you plan a portrait session that brings a smile to your home and a smile to children all over the world.


Cindy Crofford Photography

Operation Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment