I am a daughter of an awesome mom, a DIL to the best Mother in law a girl could have, the wife of a great guy, a mom to two fabulous grown children, and a Mother in Law to my children's caring supportive spouses. But the best is I am "Cici" or "Cease", which is code for grandmother to my four adorable grandchildren. I love being a portrait photographer because everyday I get to go to "work". I love sharing my life and being able to capture yours.

If you were to look inside my head, you would see thousands of images from over the years coupled with thousands of thoughts that seem to surface daily. I am amazed about all the things there are to write about that present themselves to me.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Leaving the Nest



We loved photographing Wilson, Trudy, and Chris Gaw. As you can probably tell, they are a close knit family. When Trudy called the studio in December about having Chris's senior pictures made, she let us know that she wanted to have a family picture made as well.

This image of Chris Gaw and his father, Wilson, was expressly chosen for Chris's senior album because, as Chris remarked when he saw this one, "I love this photo because my dad has his arm around me." It is true what they say... a picture is often worth a thousand words.

This spring, as graduation draws near, many moms and dads are realizing that as their son or daughter goes off to college, the family will never quite be the same again. It may be a great time to capture a senior picture and at the same time do one last family picture before your son or daughter leaves home and enters the adult world. Cindy can appreciate how busy families are, so if you would like to capture a senior portrait and do a family portrait at the same time, we'd love to help you.



No comments:

Post a Comment